Friday, November 12, 2010

(MA) The week of travels!

Oh my...where to begin!

I will probably do seperate entries for each idea I have in mind after this mad week I've gone through. I went to Edinburgh and Nottingham, met with A LOT of people in my area and other expertises, and finally the seeds for our project are thrown in the soil.



Hum hum hum, so much to write about!

I am planning to write my ideas and what we've done under

1- Edinburgh
2- London
3- Nottingham

seperate entries, what we've spoken about with Serkan (Who's the guy I'm doing the project with, but we'll come to that later) and how the project is forming. I will also provide some pictures, because Edinburgh may well be the most exciting city I've ever seen.

Anyways, more will come today, let me wake up first and eat something, too many coach and train rides are taking their toll from my body!

No comments:

Post a Comment