Thursday, November 18, 2010

(MA) Not much this week

Like the title says, nothing much this week. I've been feeling a bit down and ill for some reason, even though I have no physical symptoms, apart from a horrible headache which comes and goes.

We discussed a bit on what to do next, I'll be doing couple of quick storyboard drawing for our project to explain it a bit better, atleast visually.

Apart from that, I took a course on Puredata (or PD), a programming language for visual/audio software, however I really didn't like it's language that much. The idea of memorising objects to write a visual language with drag&drop boxes didn't appeal to me, and the program looks like it's meant for a more audio-related crowd.

Anyways, I'll update more once I got some stuff going on. Oh and, mini note, I got on facebook. hurray :(

No comments:

Post a Comment