Saturday, July 23, 2011

(MA) progress..

Well, the trip is done, and a week of massive workload is finally came to a stop thanks to the weekend.

Which brings us to...more MA stuff! yay!

So basically, me and serkan finally got the project running online, and we did a mockup run with QR tags last weekend, recorded it as video to show a short movie at the end of the year show.




I did about 4-5 drawings over the weekend to go on the websites for the project. I'll explain how it works.

The background//story, the first thing the players see:


The players see a QR tag, availible to both factions, click on it and read the storyline. They pick a faction, either choose to hide the "truth" or to spread it. Then they find more QR tags, scattered around with clues where to find them. Which leads them deeper into the layers of the story, with more artworks and fun! - well hopefully

Some of the artworks I've done, they're quick jobs, as we were pushed by the time limit (I had to get back to work - thus London) but if the project continues, I can make more detailed ones.

Before you ask, the writings are just gibberish, I've looked at several oriental and non-latin alphabets and just drew similar images.






http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eclipse



So what will happen now? Tomorrow and next weekend I'll make the small video. I need to make some pages and some explanation writings for the video, edit it and render it afterwards. I'm not very experienced in the subject but hopefully all will go well =)


See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment