Sunday, February 27, 2011

(MA) Research paper

It's been a while :(

I've been busy with many things, I've started as a trainee in splash london as a photo retouching artist and it's quite time consuming.

The best thing is, I've learned so much over these past 4-5 weeks. Probably more than I've learned the last year. I am quite confident with photoshop now, although I think I'm barely scratching the surface, there's SO MUCH to learn.

Anyways, the research paper.

My research paper will be on Online gaming, focusing on Massively multiplayer online games (or MMO's) and how their design gets people addicted.

This will be purely an investigation of the gamer society, and the game design. I have many resources that can help me with Primary research, and after our tutorial with Jonathan last week, I feel really confident about the subject at hand.

I will add a picture of my sketchbook, need to type everything down later in a clearer way, please click on the link;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v104/boyacininevi/IMG_2172.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment